Specialist Anesthesiologist :With UAE Healthcare License – HAAD / DHA or MOH or Eligible for exemption.
Required QualificationsProspective applicants must possess a qualification and be registered practitioner in their respective home country and has served 3-5 years as a Specialist Anesthesiologist. They may have also procured other globally accepted licenses and association memberships like: The American Society of Anesthesiologists; Columbia University Department of Anesthesiology, The American Osteopathic College of Anesthesiologists, The American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants, American Association of Nurse Anesthetists etc. Candidates with Australian or New Zealand qualifications may be physicians, with the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery i.e. MB ChB or MBBS and who have specialized in the medical field of anesthesia. And are represented by the Australian Society of Anaesthetists and the New Zealand Society of Anesthetists. Trained by the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA). Canadian anesthesiologists must be physicians, with the degree MD – Medicinae Doctorem or MDCM – Medicinae Doctorem et Chirurgiae Magisterium, who have specialized in the medical field of anesthesiology and must have be trained by any of the 16 universities approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and are entitled to become a “Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada”, “FRCPC”.Job DescriptionOur Client is UAE’s most prestigious Private Healthcare Service providers and operates 4 JCI accredited specialty Hospitals in the UAE apart over 25 from other facilities across the GCC & Europe. With over 4 decades of specialist healthcare services, the group is in a league of its own with top notch facilities and over 750 serving doctors and physicians offering genuine care with commitment. For their Multi Speciality & Super Speciality hospitals in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai & Sharjah, our client is looking for Specialist Doctors & Physicians for various departments including Obstetrics & Gynecology, Anesthesiology, Radiology & Dermatology Departments.
Specialist Anesthesiologist – Dubai – Female Only
- Female Candidates only
- Open to all Nationalities
- With UAE Healthcare License – HAAD / DHA or MOH or Eligible for exemption.
- Minimum 3 years speciality experience in a Hospital is a must.
- Salary & Emoluments are the best offered across the UAE and totally negotiable, designed to attract the very best from across the world.
- Multiple positions exist within the same Groups hospitals spread across Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai & Sharjah Emirates.
Qualifying and deserving candidates are requested to apply urgently & confidentially with a cover note specifying the below information and enclosing the following documents.
- Word format CV (not pdf)
- Latest clear color photograph (jpg copy)
- UAE Healthcare License copy – Mention license number & expiry date on a cover note.
- Nationality – Please enclose valid Passport copies – minimum 1 year’s validity must.
- Date of Birth / Age as on date of application
- Highest Education Qualification copies (jpg)
- Professional Qualification copy (jpg)
- Current Mobile Number
- Current Land Phone Number
- Skype ID
- Current or Last Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Expected Salary & Benefits (equated in UAE Dirhams)
- Family details (please include all dependents)
- Willingness to relocate (if currently out of UAE)
- Current UAE visa type & status (if any)
- Current UAE visa validity
- Earliest availability to Join
Important information for prospective applicants
Medical terminologies may differ vastly from country to country, prospective applicants may have in their current profiles any / many of the below functions, Anaesthesia Doctors, Anesthetist Physicians, anaesthesiologist, Specialist Anesthesiologist (US English); Anaesthetist (British English).
The way forward now
- Step 1: Please apply for the above job as per application process and mention details of your current license and experience as suited for the position.
- Step 2: Register with any one of the three UAE license authorities. Most professionals take between 4-8 weeks to complete all steps, all you need is: a) Possess manageable levels of English Language; b) Average Computer Skills; c) Broadband Internet Connection; d) Follow each instruction carefully and double check before clicking the Next Button; e) Carefully scan and load each document that is asked for as per the specified format; f) Remit exact fees asked by the authorities.
- Step 3: On receipt of your application, we would introduce you to one of our recruiters, who will help you further towards a successful placement.
- ProvisionsSalary: AED 55,000Employment visa providedTransportation providedHousing providedMedical insurance provided