By means of introduction, reimer Services is a corporate services and consultancy firm with offices worldwide, dedicated to meeting our client’s business and immigration needs.
Below are the details about the program for your reference. Please take note that this program do not require any language proficiency or any point system.
- Work Permit and Employment Residency (click here)
Are you planning to relocate and start a new career? Our expertise in Work Permit application in UAE and European Countries gives us the ability to help you process legal documentation and acquire your visa successfully from the respective authority.
Click here for Work Permit process brochure
- Obtaining the residence permit for work purposes – including visa from consular offices abroad
- Employment approval for foreigners
- Employment approval for highly qualified workers
- Residence registration of Non-EU Nationals
- Family reunification EU and non-EU Nationals
- Highly qualified workers and Blue Card
- Legal advice in preparing application documents required for all categories of visas: translations, legalization, authentication, Hague Apostille
We assist employers to recruit third country nationals in various positions including but not limited to: Please see the attached file.
- Restaurant Attendant
- Welders (ARC/TIG/MIG)
- Public Area Cleaners
- Waiters / waitresses
- Plasterers and builders
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers
- Machine operators
- Chef de partie / demi chefs / Commis chefs
- Factory Workers
- Fruit Pickers
- Warehouse workers
- Bus Drivers
GENERAL INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE WORK PERMIT/JOBS
I. Schengen Work Permit With Job
- The Work Permit will be issued in 3-4 months upon acceptance of candidate’s documents and the initial payments.
- The Company / Candidates will have to apply for the visa in the Embassy of the Schengen Country.
- Expected Salary ranges from 3,000 – 4,000AED per month
- The selected candidates will have to work for the employer for minimum one year.
- There will a telephonic or skype interview process as part of the recruitment from the Employer.
- Upon receiving the work visa, the candidate has to join the duty within one month from the date of stamping of the visa.
- All travel costs have to be borne by the candidates.
WORK PERMIT FOR EUROPE (with job) – 12,000 Dirhams * no hidden charges *
|1st installment(Submission of documents and Registration Fee)||Post confirmation of your application||4,000 AED|
|2nd Installment(Work Permit Issuance)||Upon Signing of Employment Contract||2-3 months after submission of documents||4,000 AED|
|3rd installment (Residence Visa Issuance)||Upon issuance of the National Type D visa from the respective Embassy where the client has applied||15-20 days upon submission of work permit and personal documents of candidates in VFS||4,000 AED|
Note: Payments are doable by cash/cheque/bank transfer to STEADFAST CORPORATE SERVICES PROVIDER.
Initial Documents Required:
- Education Certificate
With honesty and simplicity, we put forth the life principles in guiding the candidates, businessmen and entrepreneurs to reach the pinnacle of success.
We thrive in the success of our clientele.